VIBRANT WOMEN


        
Mandy Hale said, “A busy, vibrant, goal-oriented woman is so much more attractive than a woman who waits around for a man to validate her existence”
I have seen and read about women who have crossed the boundary of inferiority, of gender restraint, and even of societal discrimination
Women like Kathryn Kuhlman, Emily Macpherson, Woodworth Ether, Charles Hunter who walked with God and rendered services unto men at their time, through whom God did miracles and saved the lost from destruction, it was said of some of them that there Default appearance produces trembling. These women of like passion had no strength of their own, no political power, no physical power, no gene of genus was found in them. All they had was a mind for God. Sometimes all you need to be extraordinary is a mind for God.   
Marie curie, Dr. Mae Jemison, Dr. Elizabeth Blackwell, Dr. Ameyo Stella Adadevoh are women who can never be forgotten in the space of time for their indelible achievements and discoveries that have made life a better a place for you and me.  Most of these women are dead but to they are not ‘late’, though their scientific findings may have led to their death but they sustained a better life for us. They loved not their lives even unto death; they had to lose their lives in other to gain it. Sometimes, all you need to be a hero is to care less about your life.
For Mother Teresa, Anne frank, Wangari Muta, Malala Yousafzai to die is gain, these women are fighters who do not get discouraged by defeat. In fact, defeat is their ultimate motivation. If you have a right today, it’s because some people fought for it. What are you fighting for? Are you fighting for riches? Are you fighting for power?  Are you fighting for fame?  Until you have contended for the freedom of men, you have not begun fighting.
There is this woman that I don’t know where to place her, but I will like to call her ‘a victor’. Kudos to those that are fighting, but I have seen a better and victorious fighter in Turia Pitt. The first time I heard her story, I wanted to cry but as I looked closely at her I saw a woman who does not want to be pitied because pity has a way of dampening your vision; show me a pitiable man, and I will show you a man that will die in his past. Pity is a pit, if you are not careful, you will be buried in it. Thank you Turia Pitt for letting the world know that when there is life, there is all.
THE LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST, MARY ADEREMI ADESUYI, A WOMAN OF GREAT COURAGE, THANK YOU FOR PUSHING ME OUT OF THE WOMB EVEN WHEN I WAS STUBBORN AND DIDN’T WANT TO COME OUT BECAUSE WHEN I CAME OUT, A SPECIAL LIGHT FROM GOD CAME OUT TO GIVE MORE LIGHT TO THE WORLD OF MEN. I LOVE YOU MUM.
JOIN ME TO MAKE THIS CONFESSION: I WILL NOT FAIL GOD, I WILL NOT FAIL MY DESTINY, I WILL NOT LEAVE THIS WORLD THE WAY I MET IT.  I WILL AFFECT IT AND MAKE IT BETTER AND BY THE TIME I AM DONE AND GONE, HEAVEN WILL WELCOME ME AND THE WORLD WILL CELEBRATE ME.
VIBRANT WOMEN DON’T MAKE NOISE, THEY VIBRATE!
@PSOASFIRE


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE LONG MESSIANIC DREAM

THE ARK OF GOPHER

The heart of a Mother